Conditions Of Use
Access to and use of this site is provided by malvernfestival.co.uk subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site. malvernfestival.co.uk reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
2. This site is owned and operated by malvernfestival.co.uk and contains material which is supplied by malvernfestival.co.uk and other sources, and is protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this site including code and software ("Material"). You may download Material from this site for your personal non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Any other use requires the prior written permission of malvernfestival.co.uk. You agree not to make an adaptation of, alter or create a derivative work from any Material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use.
3. You also may not, without malvernfestival.co.uk's prior express written permission, "mirror" any Material contained on this Website on any other server.
4. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
5. malvernfestival.co.uk makes no representations whatsoever about other Web sites which you may access through this one by hyperlinks or otherwise, including but not limited to the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of any information, material or other content contained in such sites. When you access a non-malvernfestival.co.uk Web site, please understand that it is independent from malvernfestival.co.uk, and that malvernfestival.co.uk does not maintain and has no control over the content on that Web site. malvernfestival.co.uk is providing these links to you only as a convenience. In addition, a link to a non-malvernfestival.co.uk Web site does not mean that malvernfestival.co.uk endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, use, or products and services made available through such other Web site.
6. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to malvernfestival.co.uk, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will malvernfestival.co.uk be liable to any party for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, loss of income or profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data, or otherwise, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the site or any other hyperlinked Web site, even if they may be reasonably foreseeable or if malvernfestival.co.uk is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. malvernfestival.co.uk does not warrant that the functions contained in the Material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Material.
7. The names, images and logos identifying malvernfestival.co.uk or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of malvernfestival.co.uk and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trade mark, service mark, copyright, patent, or other intellectual property of malvernfestival.co.uk or any other third party.
8. malvernfestival.co.uk may make changes to this Web site, or to the products and services described therein, at any time without notice. malvernfestival.co.uk makes no commitment to update this material.
9. If you are dissatisfied with any malvernfestival.co.uk Material, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Web site posted by malvernfestival.co.uk or services provided by malvernfestival.co.uk at this site.
10. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. malvernfestival.co.uk makes no representation that Material on this Web site is appropriate or available for use in every territory, and access to it from territories where its content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
12. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
13. These Terms represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Website and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or additional, communications. malvernfestival.co.uk can revise these Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting.
14. malvernfestival.co.uk and all malvernfestival.co.uk based trademarks and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of malvernfestival.co.uk in the United Kingdom and other countries.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
16. Your use of this Web site and any purchase by you on this Web site of any services will be governed by English Law and will be deemed to have occurred in the United Kingdom.
Copyright © 2005-2012 malvernfestival.co.uk.
All Rights Reserved.
Design, creation and hosting by CitizenEarth® Internet Limited.